Visit of a delegation AIPLA to CNCPI – Paris – March 2014
Category : Non classé
March 11, 2014, AIPLA delegation was received in the offices of the CNCPI by Aurélia Marie, President of the International Relations Commission as part of the annual trade. Wayne Sobon, President of AIPLA, led a delegation of 20 people. Many IP advice, members of the CNCPI responded present.
Jean-Baptiste Mozziconacci, Director of policy and International Relations of the INPI, responded as present at the invitation of Aurélia Marie.
Presentations for AIPLA were proposed by Wayne Sobon, John J. Penny, Anthony Venturino, and John Pegram. Béatrice Ores, Olivier Nicolle and Manuel Roche stepped the CNCPI.
Have been addressed among other things:
- the effects of the implementation of the AIA (American Invents Act – signed seven 2011) on the practice of the patent in the United States
- the current situation regarding the FRAND licensing in the United States and in France
- the implementation of the Arrangement of the Hague to the designs in the United States
- the latest developments on the unitary patent and unified patent jurisdiction
- the conditions for the protection of a registered Community design
A cocktail party given at the company offices closed this moment of Exchange in a fraternal spirit.