Presence at the meeting AIPLA CNCPI – Paris June 12, 2017
Category : Non classé
The CNCPI, under the leadership of the International Relations Committee, was pleased to host in Paris, as it is now a beautiful habit, an official delegation of fifteen members of the AIPLA on Monday, June 12, 2017 after noon.
We have packed and were forty people present to share with our American colleagues, who were excited of their all day that the ASPI and INPI made us the pleasure of their presence and their feelings of current developments (UPC, Brexit). For the ICC, the presentations are available via the Intranet space ICC, section Documents/folder meetings events, click here.
On this occasion, the topics presented:
- US Prosecution Tips and Tricks, by Linda Lecomte, AIPLA
- Patentability of Software, by Theresa Stadheim, AIPLA
- Design Patent Damages in the U.S. -Samsung Electronics v. Apple, by Maria Scungio, AIPLA
- Update on Design Patent Damages in the EU and in France – Focus on the Unregistered Community Designs (UCD), by Julien Scicluna, CNCPI
- Patentability of software in France and EU, by Aujain Eghbali, CNCPI
- Last updates of the Unified Patent Court (UPC), by Cyra Nargolwalla, CNCPI & Jean – François Renou, Vice President of the ASPI
Note that the CNCPI was already present at the seminar APRAM/AIPPI/APEB/CNCPI/Aiplaorganise the same morning.